Nov 28, 2007

Oh oh oh what have I done!!

[poking messy head out of an entangled mess of yarn ends, spitting fiber out of mouth, pulling an odd piece of straw out of ear and looking frantically around]
I left a comment on someone else's blog, with a link here!
Someone might actually come visit. And this place is so barren, you'd almost expect to see them rolling dried thorn bushes (can't even get my vocabulary straight for the potential visitors! Arrgh!!)

I know how this will end. I know. I will just stand there trying to assume a nonchalant position, leaning casually against a wall. When BAM! The whole thing falls down on me and a quartet of animated songbirds flies around my head.


I rather do what many a living predecessor o'mine did, which got me to where I am today:
Run and hide! RUN and HIDE!!! (Any relation to Rincewind? Hmm. I wonder...)
Oo! GotTa gO! ADioS!!!

No comments: